September 08, 2009
HATERS DENIED A THIRD TIME!!! R-71 to go to the ballot!
The haters throwing a fit watched as their 3rd effort to keep R-71 off the ballot was shot down in flames, and now it's confirmed: the people of the state of Washington WILL have a say in these issues.
As it should be.
Democracy is a wonderful thing. One has to wonder why the leftist haters are so intent on silencing the people when they fear the outcome.
Posted by Hinton at September 08, 2009
06:32 PM | Email This
1. The Left/Liberals have never been for Democracy/Freedom, the power of the people to have their say. No, they are all for the Power of Government over and above the wishes of the people. Especially, the Far Left. The Far Left would prefer their wishes to be recognized and made into law without the vote of the people. That's why they will support any despotic politician who promises things over and above the will of the people. They do not want a President. They want a Dictator. They want Obama.
2. True, libs really aren't about freedom. Look how many of them (Obama included) want to get rid of private medical coverage! What an outrage!
Haters? Again, you're the folks motivated by the hatred of gay couples. And you're absolutely right when I say that I "fear the outcome"... letting bigots like you decide who should and should not get married is sickening to me.
But hey, it's nice to know that if, say, civil rights in Southern states had come up for a vote in the 1960s, you would have viewed those results as being "fair".
I think we should get to vote on this stuff, sure. But answer me this, religious conservatives: will you respect the will of the people after this is voted on? Will you DROP the divisive anti-gay rhetoric if this passes?
There are a LOT of urban, educated, Christian, middle and upper class voters who believe in freedom and small government but just can't bring themselves to stomach the GOP anti-gay divisiveness.
We get it. You don't want your kids to ever be around gay people. Move to Iran, please. There are no gays in Iran. :)
5. @4 AD...You're spewing Crap! There are NOT a lot of urban, educated, Christian, middle and upper class voters who feel the GOP is too harsh on not being accepting of the Gay Lifestyles. Gay Lifestyles are an Abomination, plain and simple. If you want to surround yourself with the depraved Gay Lifestyles...Move to San Francisco!
6. @5: Wow! You've proved AD's point in a spasm of absolute hatred, Daniel! Way to go!
7. I'm pointing out that AD is a Liar. You and AD have a lot in common.