February 01, 2014
Serious about wearing Seahawks blue and green
Posted by Ron Hebron at February 01, 2014
08:32 AM | Email This
Boeing is serious about "wearing" Seattle Seahawks blue and green. They painted a 747-8 Freighter in blue and green and gave it a huge 12 on the tail.
I am cheering on our team with colors and glee but, frankly, they were the ultimate winners in my book when they beat San Fransisco. I despise that team and more, their thug quarterback.
Yep, I have a kid in that pic!
I heard that they'd flown a 747 around the state in a '12' pattern (flight aware had the track on their site on Friday), but hadn't realized that the bird'd been painted Seahawks colors for the occasion.
4. Go Hawks !! WIN !!
5. Finally something we can all agree upon.
6. Finally something we can all agree upon.
7. Go Hawks!!
8. It's over - HAWKS ! Super Bowl Champs !! This bodes well for the year ahead... savor the moment.
10. I'm quite surprised that the resident Marxist-climate-change-kool-aide-drinking trolls haven't denounced Boeing for this frivolous PR exercise at the expense of Mother Earth.
11. Boeing's fly-over was very, very cool. I have never seen so much pumped up happiness as witnessed for the parade yesterday. Truly it will rate as one of life's seminal moments, nobody will forget where they were. There is much to thank Paul Allen for. I know there were many moving parts, and business is business but - thank you Paul.
And for Denver fans, you know the best way to handle depression is to go out and buy something really nice. May I suggest picking up one of John Elway's used cars? Maybe he'll even sign the hood for you. LOL.