November 03, 2012
The left demands that Fox News be forced off the air because they say Fox is biased (read "They are conservative and therefore should be silenced."). But one study of the media tells a different story. Pew Research released a study covering the 2012 campaign and media from TV to Twitter. One of their findings compared positive versus negative coverage of Romney and Obama on MSNBC and Fox. Romney was mentioned in a positive vein 3% of the time and negatively 71% on MSNBC. The corresponding number for Fox reports on Obama - 6% positive, 46% negative.
So let's keep MSNBC on the far left with its lesser-left fellow travelers ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN not to mention the New York Times versus Fox plus most of talk radio on the right. It is after all free speech and that's in the Constitution, whether living and breathing or written in stone. Sounds fair and balanced to me.
Posted by warrenpeterson at November 03, 2012
08:58 PM | Email This
The left demands that Fox News be forced off the air because they say Fox is biased (read "They are conservative and therefore should be silenced.").
If this quote is accurate, it can be concluded that the left is against free speech. I hope not, but hey - Democrats actually had the votes to ban God in their platform at the Democrat Convention. if the above quote is true, I conclude that there are too many pinheads who happen to be liberal progressives to maintain a healthy society.
Marxist Stupidity NBC could only be believed by the most idiotic and gullible among us. And that is precisely why Fox News' commentary programs present the countering opinions of Juan Williams, Bob Bechtel, Geraldo Rivera and numerous other liberals and leftists; to show how mindless and silly their ideas really are when compared to conservative thought and principles.
Besides, where else can you view such hysterical commedy on election night? No matter which side is winning the night, I just can't wait to see what Chris Matthews dreams up as a sequel to peeing down his leg over Obama's win in '08. I always watch Fox but record the MSNBC (comedy relief) on election night.
Warren invents, "The left demands that Fox News be forced off the air"
Really? The left as a group? One liberal person? Can you cite any evidence for this claim? Or are you confusing criticism with attempted silencing?
"lesser-left fellow travelers ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN not to mention the New York Times"
The study you link to doesn't support this; indeed it partly contradicts it.
Don't ban them, let them proven wrong and biased... again and continuously. Let their sycophants and lemmings sputter and blather the utter nonsense they hear. It makes them deliciously mockable.
It amuses me when I see the alphabet channels and the failing competitors advertise for viewers on Fox News.
It makes me laugh out loud at their silly attempts to spin nothing into something, when, as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
5. Jesus hates war, Joseph Smith (the Mormon prophet) was killed by an angry mob; he never rose again. Romney's family Hates America for stopping Polygamy
6. Jesus hates war, Joseph Smith (the Mormon prophet) was killed by an angry mob; he never rose again. Romney's family Hates America for stopping Polygamy
7. Thanks Jeff. We are now dumber after have read your post. Next time you talk to Jesus, please ask him what he would have wanted us to write in that sternly worded letter to Hitler.
8. MoonDoggie, and Jeff posted it twice just to make sure we understood his rather odd opinion.
* Sorry, got the moondoggie thingie wrong in my haste to be clever.
It was for Jeff bam
11. Is there one place that has a chart of the steadily declining circulation/audience figures for all the MSM, versus the steadily rising Fox and talk radio? That would be a powerful graphic to have.
RushBabe49, I actually don't think you can compare cable FOX news to non-cable MSM outlets: apples and oranges since one is "free" and therefore naturally has more viewers and the other is purchased by subscribers to cable.
Free will always attract more.
13. Ragnar, Tell Gidget she can ride double on mine,(as long as we are talking Sandra Dee and not Sally Fields)
LOL ... Sally Fields you DON't like her, you really DON'T like her?
Of course Sandra Dee.
Gidget and Tammy
15. Should Obama get reelected and if the Democrats fail to maintain control of the Senate, Obama will be impeached, convicted, and removed from office because of his outrageous mismanagement of the attack upon our embassy in Benghazi and the murders of our diplomats.
16. I lately came across your blog and have been studying along. I believed I would leave my initial remark. I don???ê?èt know what to say except that I have relished reading. Pleasant blog. I will maintain visiting this blog extremely typically.
17. I hear many reports about Firework bans because of the terrible drought that has spanned across the USA.