June 15, 2012
Reardon Investigated by PDC
The Public Disclosure Commission announced it is investigating Aaron Reardon. I predict a pretty hefty fine coming this year. The evidence is strong.
Cross-posted on <pudge/*>.
Posted by pudge at June 15, 2012
09:50 AM | Email This
1. Good! I hope he also gets investigated by the Pubic Disclosure Committee. :)
2. Duffman: I have no comment.
3. BUT.... the foolish people will put him back in office.
4. Hit him where it hurts. He's been (literally) screwing around on our dime. Unfortunately, Medic/Vet is probably right. And Duffman @ 1 is about as funny as a prostate exam.
Medic: not the same office. He's term-limited and can't run again.
That said, I don't think it would happen anyway. He won 55-45 in 2010, and these scandals finally coming out have done more than enough to take more than 5 points away from him. He'd be extremely lucky to break 45 percent in any countywide office, I think.
6. It all depends on who is running against Reardon. They would need to be articulate if they hope to win.
7. #4 Aren't you tickled by those. :)
8. LOL, they said the same of Bloomberg Pudge.
Yet the jerk found a way to remain. (-:
9. Medic, not likely here. :-)