June 13, 2012
Jay Inslee's NTU Ratings
When I want a quick
read on how taxpayer-friendly a congressman is, I look at their ratings from the
National Taxpayers Union.
Posted by Jim Miller at June 13, 2012
12:35 PM | Email This
1. When I want a quick read on how much a slave to corporate interests and the rich a congressman is, I look at their ratings from the National Taxpayers Union.
2. Wonder how Inslee's 'report card' compares to Obama's (at the time)? Interesting, Jim. :)
3. Duffman - Obama got 3 F's and, in 2008, an NA, because he wasn't there often enough.
5. He's not getting my vote.
Glad to see that you luxuriate in the stereotype of Conservatives having no sense of humor, irony or reason.
And thanks for proving my point that you only are interested in ratings from shill for corporations and the rich. Wouldn't want realtiy to intrude on your thoughts.
7. Capitalist hater Lionel would be much happier with Karl Marx on the ballot. Ever worked for a living, Lionel, or are you still living in your grandmother's basement?
8. Lionel Hutz Esq. statist and hypocrite. You are a corporatist yourself - for leftwing corporations.