June 09, 2012
The War on Women's Intelligence
Perennial local Congressional candidate Darcy Burner was at the Netroots Nation conference this week, appearing on a "War on Women" panel with MA Senate candidate Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren:
Burner wants women out in the streets. "There is a moral power we use on the left that is more powerful than religion," she said. It is the power of protest. Burner displayed a seattlepi.com photo of an 86-year-old Seattle demonstrator after she was pepper-sprayed in an Occupy Seattle protest. "Virtually every Fortune 500 company is doing wage discrimination against women," Burner alleged.
She voiced hope for a public interest law firm that "sues the bejeezus out of them." Burner also praised the Afghanistan parliament for having a higher percentage of women than the U.S. Congress.
You go, girl!
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at June 09, 2012
07:53 PM | Email This
2. Darcy doe not seem to realize that the Angry-Occupy Hyper Leftist face of the Left that she presents turns many more voters and women off than it will ever engender.
Burner and "Fauxchahontas" together at a "War on Women Conference" at the leftwing Netroots???
Do these people realize they are practically cartoon characters in a cartoon strip?
4. Darcy - is a slobbering leftist fool. It is hardly worth the trouble of even responding. Other than the fact that to no respond simply provides some sort of tacit agreement (which is not the case by any stretch).
5. As always, Stefan, excellent headline on this post!
6. Burner epitomizes a "moonbat."
7. If there's a "War on Women," it's being waged by progressives--on women's intelligence.
I think after she let being President of the Ames Lake Home Owners Association go to her head.
Of course, word is that they did have the distinction of being the only HOA to call for the immediate Arrest of a sitting VP Dick Cheney and calling for the US Supreme Ct to subordinate itself to the Hague World Court. And that resolution the Ames Lake HOA passed to Condemn Israel I hear is a hoot.
Okay, okay, okay. Just parody.
10. Does she start with sueing Patty Murray for paying her female staff less ?
Now that would be something I'd like to see...but of course...only wishful thinking
@ 9 - You made the case for the insanity of one candidate Burner.
The poster child for the war on women by stupid women.
Her and Debbie W-Schultz would be the dumb and dumber of liberal progressive gals.
12. Darcy Burnout is Hilarious. If she had a brain, she'd be scary.
13. LMAO this from a member of the GENDERCIDE Party.