May 25, 2012
Muslims And Gay Marriage
Lornet Turnbull found
the opposition of Muslims to gay marriage
She shouldn't have been surprised. But perhaps we can blame her surprise on her newspaper, which is not as, shall we say, frank as it should be on some subjects.
Posted by Jim Miller at May 25, 2012
01:24 PM | Email This
1. Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
2. ..and in other news, it's also a big surprise to the Seattle Times that whenever I offer my dog a treat, he always eagerly takes it.
3. I recently had some painting to do and got a copy of the Seattle Times from a recycling bin to cover my floor and prevent drips. It worked great.
4. I'm surprised you could use it for that purpose, Jeff. How did you keep keep the paper from constantly moving to the left while you were painting above it?
5. How divisive to write such a post - the Democrats are all out to manipulate minorities onto their plantation. These Muslims prefer to stick to tradition.
6. Leftists vs Muslims = evil vs evil. Perhaps they'll both declare war and try to eradicate each other like Hitler and Stalin did. More likely they'll find common ground, unite and make war on sane, rational people.
7. What is to be surprised about? Are Lornet Turnbull and her newspaper really that stupid? Do they not know that Islam considers homosexuality a sin punishable by public execution? Who doesn't know that?
8. Many thanks for sharing. FYI: Your zazzle hyperlink has far too many w's.
Eric Theriault recently posted..Nevada- Lamoille Canyon Scenic Byway