April 18, 2012
Dog Lovers for Obama
Lapel pins available from the official campaign swag store
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at April 18, 2012
07:28 PM | Email This
1. Mashed BO-tatoes!
OMG I laughed all day.
So many quips, blogs and tweets, so little time!
Mitt Romney wins the Dog War in a knockout
Heckuva job, Axelrod!
And that's how David Axelrod helped to create the "Obama Eats Dogs" sensation, reducing his President to a laughing stock in one of the funniest memes ever to rock the Internet.
• I know the Secret Service has a lot to deal with right now, but are they protecting Bo? From Obama, I mean.
• Obama would never put a dog on top of a car. Dries out the meat.
• Q: What does Obama do when his dog gets stuck? A: Grabs a toothpick.
Obama eating dog: The 11 best tweets
Tweet of the day
POTUS and Puppies - Dog days for Obama
Romney Took a Dog on a Vacation; Obama Ate a Dog,
• If you think Romney's dog on a car is a campaign issue, but Obama's dog on a dinner plate isn't, #YouMightBeALiberal.
• Romney put a dog on top of a car. Obama put a dog on top of rice. #WeWillNotBeSilenced
• @mitchellreports Romney was too busy hiding his dog on top of the car so Obama wouldn't eat it.
• I strongly encourage @BarackObama's staff and supporters to run with this one: "Well, he hasn't eaten any dogs LATELY."
Update: It has come to this
Obama chased a dog on a car and got bit on the barackside
3. Sorry, but my little terrier-mix dog is afraid to go near Obama...
4. "Mr. President, can you tell us how you store your leftover dog meat?" "Yes. We can.""
5. What's your point? I ate dead cow today, but I wouldn't drive with a live cow strapped to the roof of my car.
A grown man with kids strapping a frightened dog to the roof of a car is equivalent to a little kid being fed dog meat?
I mean, bravo! Let's see what this covers:
1. Latent xenophobia of conservatives? Check!
2. Rationalizing a stupid act by claiming that something that some liberal did somewhere was somehow worse, and absolves their guy of responsibility? Check!
3. Halfhearted defense of a loser candidate? Check!
4. Wallowing in victimization? Check!
Whatever. If this is how absurd conservatives have become, I pity the modern right. Sad, poor, anti-intellectual shell of what it once was.
No. We're making fun of Obama, Tiger's Ass.
And it's hilarious.
8. I'm making fun of the fact that the Obama campaign (David Axelrod himself) has so little of a record to run on that they brought up Romney's 30 year old dog story.
@ 5 Bruce: A grown man with kids strapping a frightened dog to the roof of a car is equivalent to a little kid being fed dog meat?
How do you know the dog was "Frightened", Bruce? Every dog i've ever known can't wait to stick their face out the window any chance they get while travelling down the road. Besides, 30 years ago that was not abnormal behavior and you know it.
Besides, it's Obama bringing up the "dog story" in order to deflect from his piss poor job performance. Can't run on your record, Mr. President?
10. Apparently Bruce (@5) doesn't comprehend the fact there is a difference between eating beef and dogmeat. I knew leftists were ignorant and more than a bit primitive but Bruce is probably still scratching his head as to why the folks down the street won't attend his neighborhood barbecues.
I heard that after Axelrod made the comment on Twitter, there was a firestorm of comments emphasizing the fact that BO ate dog regularly for a while when he was a child while living in Indonesia (see Ragnar's posts), such as Obama also loves dog over rice for dinner, etc. I understood that Axel-rod, the prevaricator had removed that tweet from Twitter. What a maroon !
The Obama campaign are grasping at straws - the alleged event by Romney happened in 1983... Just a sample of what this general campaign from Hopey-Changey transformed to Fear & Envy will be like until Election Day. Keep framing the debate - Romney campaign and tell us what they really mean by fairness,
12. Hopefully, with Obama having had the experience of eating dogs, the western culture can leave the poor dog-eating countries like China, Korea, Indonesia, etc. alone... Hope and change, indeed. Haha...
Now we find out this loser eats house pets .. makes me wonder about Michelle and her food fetishes.
... and poor BO, their little dog. Was he named after the narcissist himself or could it possibly be - BbqOn!
On April 10, 2012, a guy named Travis Mills got all his limbs blown off by an IED in Afghanistan. Needless to say, this is a tragedy for SSgt Mills and his family. There is a website you can go to to make a donation to the Mills Family:
Or, if you'd prefer,:
The Mills Family Fund
C/O Mandy Bishop
Frisco, TX 75034
While we rant against some of the stupid wars we get involved in, it's important to remember the guys and gals who get hurt are the same oridinary folks that make up all of America. If you can afford a little to help out, I ask you to make a small donation for the Mills Family.
15. Thanks for the info, Politically Incorrect. Will share with others.
Here's the Republican version.
18. Run bo! RUN!!!
Twitter Bites Back
TheRightMonkey: Michelle Obama to announce new program requiring dog licenses to list caloric and nutritional content.
Keith Fierro: Obama ate the dog that ate his birth certificate.
Jim Geraghty: Bo is warned: after the election, Obama will have more . . . flexibility.
Greg Pollowitz: Seamus cried, Obama's dog got fried.
Dogs Against Obama
It's what's for dinner
Some More Obama Dog Observations
... In Dreams from My Father, Obama talks about having "a big yellow dog with a baleful howl" in his backyard. Recall that it was "away from the dinner table" that Obama "was introduced to dog meat." If I were that dog, I would have been baleful too.
The Four Horsemen of the Democrats' 2012 Apocalypse
19. Yeah Romney's dog was on the roof of his car,......Obama's dog was on the roof of his mouth.
20. Ladies and Gentelmen, I believe our President has shown the way to end the two pronged problem of Hunger and Pet over population. I look forward to getting a bottle of Obama's old fashioned Doggy Dippin Sauce!
21. Life can be awfully doggie dog if your potuse's dog Bo huh.
22. Obama should have seen this coming when he first brought up Romney's dog. I wonder if he read his own autobiography.
23. @LesLein...prolly not ...but Bill Ayers the terrorists ghost wrote it for him ...but actually i heard the audio version of him reading the I love to eat dogs part...
The hashtag for comedy gold on this is #cookiegate
all the great faux outrage of Romney dissing a bakery is countered by Obama dog recipes.
Yes- it speaks volumes about the epic failure of Obama as POTUS.
Mr. President, why does your dog only have three legs.
Because he is a wonderful dog, a true companion and you don't eat a dog like that all at once.
27. Signs and wonders for the Obama faithful
You can tell they are desperate in Chicago at Obama reelection headquarters. After 3+ years of abject failure, Obama supporters could use a little encouragement. Signs that the guy who scorns those who cling to the guns and religion enjoys some sort of blessing. No need for God to be involved. The search for omens ends up in a glass of beer. And not the usual way, either.
... Normally, liberals love to snicker over people who claim to see the Virgin Mary on a wall or Jesus on a potato chip. But the campaign logo in the dregs of a beer glass? Why it must be a sign from Gaia!
Say it often, say it loud:
Obama can't run on his record so he's running on his HANDOUTS
28. Shouldn't that be a picture of a slab of roasted (or raw) meat?