December 16, 2009
Michael Medved at Townhall Thursday night
Michael Medved will be discussing and signing his new book The 5 Big Lies About American Business.
Townhall - 8th Ave & Seneca St. (east side of I-5) - 7:30 PM Thursday - Tickets at the door $5.
Michael is the best at communicating our conservative principles with a depthless knowledge of our history. And he willingly engages those who disagree. It will be a very interesting evening.
Posted by Ron Hebron at December 16, 2009
05:06 PM | Email This
See his website.
1. Go and have a good time. I plan to be at Cliff Mass's book signing for Weather of the Pacific NW at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park - my own neighborhood.
Michael is the most intelligent, thoughtful man in media. And most other places as well.
It is heartening to hear someone - conservative or libtard - make a case without simply vomiting talking points.
Best of luck to you brother Michael.
3. Wish I could attend. But I have Church. Michael Medved is my favorite radio guy.
Draft Medved 2010 senate
4. Medved is an elitist, fake conservative who disdains immigration reform, the Tea Party movement and the common man. He gives the traitorous Muslim Obama the benefit of the doubt more times than not. I can't listen to him on the radio, much less go into the People's Republic of Seattle to hear him speak.
5. Hope to read his book soon. This book really needed to be written; what with the lies that the Left spreads about business--i.e., that they always "exploit" their employees, they're always just greedy, always make the bad guy in movies a businessman instead of people like skeezy ACORN employees and leftwing terrorists William Ayres or ELF, etc. You go, Michael!
6. I also enjoy listening to Medved. He is excellent and concise in conveying his argument on any subject. I do agree with Magnus above that he has a strak of elitism in him and sometimes acts as an unabashed apologist for the Republcian party (even when behaving recently like big spending Democrats). I highly recommend his history programs that he usually prepares ahead of time and airs on the major holidays like Independence day, Christmas and Thanksgiving. They are very informative and even someone with a good handle on history can learn something during those programs they did not already know.
7. If there ever was a faux conservative, it would be Michael Medved. Magnus has him nailed dead on.
Michael Medved can't possibly be a conservative. He actually advocates amending the Bill of Rights to make flag-burning a criminal offense.
So much for minimizing government and maximizing freedom.
He is a faux conservative who advocates for governmental restraint only when it advances his agenda, but promotes governmental action when it, too, serves his purposes (like promoting religion, which is his real agenda).