March 05, 2009
Cyrus Krohn, an RNC staffer widely loved by the younger set of tech savvy GOP operatives emerging in the wake of '08, has moved on from the RNC. His note of farewell speaks to much of his accomplishments, which were the subject of a profile in the Washington Post last year.
His departure troubles me infinitely more than the faux controversy of Michael Steele v. Rush Limbaugh.
Meanwhile, note the Evergreen State connections. Krohn mentions his pride at aiding the re-elect of Dave Reichert (via methods discussed here). He also cites the emerging work of Cathy McMorris Rodgers, alongside more visible GOP star Eric Cantor. And, interestingly, Krohn notes he's de-camping to Seattle in the near future.
I hope he is involved in 2012 as he alludes (but, beware that Rick Roll link!).
Posted by Eric Earling at March 05, 2009
06:35 PM | Email This
1. Not on topic...sorry; I must go now. It's been a pleasure visiting this blog. I fear I won't be able to re-visit. I've learned much...Eric/Pudge, I especially learned from you. Thank you.
'Obi Wan', I have much respect for you...as I do A/V (be safe in your diving...and enjoy!)...and others. Probably won't have access to a computer hereafter. I've enjoyed the banter.
2. So long, Duffman. Although there are some things we disagree on, you have been the voice of moderation and reason not only on this blog, but on BW. I'll miss your poignant comments. Come back when you can.
3. Duffman - why would you never have access to a computer again?
4. Yes, Duffman, inquiring minds want to know...
5. Another blog revealed that he goes down to South America's rain-forest/jungle and searches for lost tribes sometimes barely surviving. A glutton for punishment. Others speculate he off to jail.
Take care buddy. It's been a blast. I'll miss ya.