March 04, 2009
You can't tell me...
...that someone wasn't thinking of a classic movie exchange between Bob Barker and Adam Sandler when they created this:
Posted by Eric Earling at March 04, 2009
11:52 AM | Email This
1. I believe it's Adam Sandler (with an l) Eric. ;)
2. @1 haha, the spelling is WRONG, bitch!
3. heh, touche. thanks for the catch.
#4 - you are good at being a useful idiot, not knowing what you are talking about and supporting the neo-Marxists on the far left. Screw Bush - he is gone. Stop living in the past...your guy is up at the plate now and he is showing dick-tatorial tendencies.
The commercial shown is good. If the GOP had any cajones, they would show this because it resonates pretty well these days, with the losers from the left in control.
A bit of advice....
You made three posts today. Two of them together got a total of 16 comments, 17 with this one. the other, a "footnote about Rush Limbaugh" got over a hundred.
Let's do another Rush string... come on ... I dare ya'
A billion dollars A DAY in interest... That is what our Obamassiah has brought us! Just a week and a day of interest would pay off the Washington State budget deficit.
So why is it suddenly OK to blow this much money? I mean, the Marxist Slaver idiots here used to rant about how "Bush is blowing $100 billion a year" in Iraq. Here the Obamassiah is blowing nearly four TIMES that on just interest payments!
Insane... Just insane!
HOPE AND CHANGE!
7. You know, this beyond-massive democrat spending really IS sending America over a cliff. How can they be this reckless? It's like they don't even realize this is actual borrowed money that has to be paid back. I truly hope there is massive voter backlash in '10!
8. btw, good little piece of video, Eric. Very illustrative.