October 23, 2008
Rasmussen Does't Agree with Elway. What a surprise.
Rasmussen: Gregoire 50, Rossi 48.
Still, the Democratic incumbent is viewed favorably by just 50% of voters statewide while Rossi earns positive reviews from 52%.
Greogoire leads by six percentage points among women but trails by three among men
Proving there's a reason the Rossi campaign put out this video, every vote counts:
Posted by Eric Earling at October 23, 2008
07:00 PM | Email This
Dino is right:
It's crunch time.
I'm going to be putting in a few hours at a local Methow Valley phone bank for Dino on Monday; and on subsequent days if they need me.
And I'm trying to encourage all my friends and neighbors to mail in their ballots marked for Dino.
What about you all ??....
Whatever you can do, now's the time.
"We're going to win again"
Priceless. Utterly Priceless.
And yet so incredibly true.
"Greogoire leads by six percentage points among women..."
OMG! Why? As women are we that blind?
Tom Sowell brings out a good point on polls and pols. This year it is more valid than ever.
The Democrat pollsters deliberately skey their polls to make it appear the Democrat is invincible in order to demoralize the Republican. Then, to make themselves legitimate for the next election, they tighten their numbers to where they know it will be so they can appear 'professional'.
Ain't that the truth this year?
5. I swear, I would GLADLY give up my right to vote if it meant that other women couldn't vote either.
It's a little more cynical than that.
It's the same thing the Dems did last election with "Exit Polls".
When they lose, they will squeal (once again) that the Election was stolen!!
They did it in 2004 using unreliable, skewed Exit Polling. They will use that tool again Election Night...just watch.
But now they are adding to their repetoire, the overwhelming win pre-election polls.
If Pre-Election AND Exit Polling says their LEFTIST PINHEAED KLOWN is the winner, then by God if he/she doesn't win, it means those Republicans stole the election AGAIN!!
7. Poor "GOP"! Can't even beat Gregoire!
8. Countdown to Permanent GOP Irrelevance is now 11 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes. Have at it losers, you've earned the payback that's heading your way.
If comment 8 is right, it means that we then will have a one party state. If he is happy about that, it says alot about croydonfacelift. One party countries become corrupt, inefficient, prone to dynasties built on blood not talent and many other nasty consequences of political inbreeding. Of course if you are one of the special few who gets to control everyone else in a dictatorship, it may seem nice; for awhile, but eventually, you have to be afraid of peasant revolts.
10. @9 - You got that exactly right, KW64. Our state is already pretty far along down the path of the sort corruption that comes from single party rule. The end point of the process is what Mexico was for over 70 years of rule by the PRI. The country became a hacienda rules by the triangulation of labor bosses, wealthy families that owned government protected monopolies in each industry, and the political class that were paid off by the monopolies. Mexico is what will probably be a 20 or 30 year process of correcting the damage.
11. Can't blame Democrats for turning the US into a freaking banana republic, that's blame falls entirely on you and the mass of evil cretinism the Republican party has become. I said in 2001 that when this country turns into Brazil, it won't be because Bush's policies failed, but because they succeeded so well. Wish I hadn't been right on that one.