October 12, 2008
I love how Rossi gets a Bush appointed "Child Advocate" to trash Gregoire. Kinda like getting a Nazi "Jew Advocate"... Of course the commercial does not say the girl is a Republicon, and probably more interested in her party grasping power, than "screaming brats".
Rossi is pathetic. Not an honest bone is his hide.
Maybe Rossi should get Palin's preacher to chase all the witches, causing all those accidents out of town....
So does Rossi think our ancestors shared the earth with dinosaurs 6,000 years ago too?
I'm perfectly happy to let you disgorge the inner workings of your mind here if you actually have a point. But, let it be stated now that monopolizing comment threads rather than allowing for free-form discussion is the one thing that can get someone banned around here.
I've banned one commenter (from the insane reaches of the far, far, far, far right actually) for repeatedly posting way more comments per thread than are actually productive. You're now in that territory now based on your recent behavior.
Having a conversation is fine...however much most readers might disagree with you. Mindless repetition of your rants are not.
If you prefer the former, stick around. If you continue with the latter, I will delete your posts at every opportunity and you can go create your own blog.
I can't help but wonder how many people who are really concerned about the minimum wage are actually swing voters. I can't imagine there are many of them.
I recognize her entire strategy is essentially to just prove that Rossi is evil, but this seems like a terribly ineffective way of doing it. Surely, there have got to be better lines of attack.
Eric, Rossi is a fraud, and his ads are either distortions or completely dishonest. In free form, you right wing kool aid drinkers can type your distortions of reality, and I will happily show you the error of your ways. Without profanity, or calling anyone here names.
Every single comment I type is related to the subject, or humorous (like letting Rossi use Palin's witch hunting preacher for wing nut extra points) and can be backed up with links 100% of the time. Reality needs no distorting. As our country sinks into a deeper recession, it only adds more proof that I am right, and conservatives, and their policies, including Rossi's are a disaster for America, and Washington State.
All Facts Support My Positions. You only wish you could say the same....
You owe it to your readers to let someone who pays attention bring them out of the stone age...
6. Rossi will make a great governor. He wouldn't sell out the citizens of Washington for hundreds of thousands$$ in donations from tribal gambling concerns.
7. Mr. Rossi does seem to have a problem with the Initiatives which we the people pass. He publicly bemoaned the passage of I-120, which codified Roe v. Wade, and now he opposes the minimum wage, again supported by a majority of Washington's voters. When we consider how majority of us rejected his gubernatorial bid, we can understand his loathing and contempt for us. If only he could find a court to overturn our votes! Alas, his case was "dismissed, with prejudice."
8. So, we now have terrorist acts being committed by Obama supporters in Portland. Seems they threw a molotov cocktail at a 4x8 McCain sign, giving the homeowners a terrible fright. Can we just dispense right now with the myth that liberals are 'tolerant'?
Facts, I'm sure you can find all sorts of links from Daily Kos, HuffPo, and other blogs bent on continuously lying about conservatives all the time. If you actually read newspaper articles and not just far left wing opinion editorials, you'd know that the Palin witch charge is bogus and the minimum wage charge is bogus.
But do continue. The more you post, the more you prove just how stupid liberals can be. Perhaps you will persuade people to vote for Rossi out of embarassment -- embarassment at how stupid they could be for considering liberalism. Especially when it's so effectively represented by you.
10. Tensor, about this statement: When we consider how majority of us rejected his gubernatorial bid... would that be the "majority" of people who voted twice, turned in more ballots than voters or what?
Name a SINGLE initiative that Dino Rossi has overturned or ignored. Now go down the list of dozens by you and your cohorts in the Slavery Party. Now tell me who respects the will of the people.
Of course, you have a problem with facts - you probably still believe that Clinton balanced the budget and gave us a surplus!
Most of my co-workers and neighbors don't think much of either candidates ads.
Minimum wage, non-issue. Tribal gaming also non-issue. Most people see gambling as a tax on stupid anyways.
The question is which candidate is going to interfere in our lives the most. Taxes and regulation seem to be the big issues around here.
This ad aupports the word on the street that LEO's have a wink and a nod to crack down on vehicles with the 'wrong' bumper stickers.
I guess that guy in Skagit County living under The Queen's rules that slaughtered six people including an LEO is a good example of the toughnest she showed us! Yep and the Forset Service Officer. Ya right. The media whistling the other way.
Also the rank and files LEO's had two killed by those under DOC supervision, what two years ago? Look at what your 'leaders' continue to support.
The media loves these kind of endorsements because it means less LEO's killed by people we need more 'sympathy' for.
AFSMP: you said that you can back up everything you say with links, however, you never seem to post any. Why is that? So here's your chance, back these assertions you made with links and/or hard evidence rather than speculation and opinion:
1. "Rossi is a fraud"
2. "his ads are either distortions or completely dishonest"
3. "conservatives, and their policies, including Rossi's are a disaster for...Washington State." (I omitted "America" from this assertion because this is a local politics blog. I'm challenging you on this because the Democrats have been in complete control of this state for two decades now, so I can't possibly see how you can blame any of our problems on conservatives and/or Republicans. So prove how any problems we have in this state are the fault of Republicans...and don't think you can just point at the White House and yell "BUSH!!!". It's not his job to fix our roads, school, or local economy.)
So there you go. Four assertions you've made. You gloated that you're "someone who pays attention" but so far you're lack of evidence backing your assertions just makes you another blowhard troll.
Now's your chance. Provide some links to hard evidence. I think we're all at least pretending to listen.
15. Why does Gregoire never speak in any of her ads?
16. And Eric, if AFSMP doesn't back all his facts with supported positions and links, ban him. He's just a serial troll poster trying to distract and distort on right leaning blogs. They got the Obama email directive, and they are doing what they are told.
Good luck on that one. :) For months people have been asking All Facts to post "proof" I don't think we've seen anything concrete, or unbiased.
Although, Rossi's ads can certainly be questioned on being completely fair and truthful, I don't think AFSMP can "prove" the man is a "fraud." I mean how would you do that anyway?
On the other hand there are a number of things that you can prove the Queen is a fraud on. Funding stem cell research. Her claim to the 1% cap (holy crap that's hilarity in and of itself seeing how hard the dem party fought it). Or maybe that still isn't "fraud". It certainly is outright lying.
Two points about the minimum wage debate:
1. Are those people really going to have to take a pay cut if it were lowered? Highly, higly doubtful.
2. Of all of those people, all but one work a job where they also receive gratuities for good performance from customers.
That second point alone makes her ad very misleading. Funny she should overlook that.
Abandon all Public School and turn your children into the seed by which they will teach the next generation.
Joining the PTA arguing with the school board are ideas but the mindset just is not there.
The mindset is your children are idiots that can only learn at a level they show up at and exhibit.
Soon you will be told what house to buy and what food to eat and what car to drive and on which days because after all you are the parent of one of these idiots.
There are proposals to allow school boards to expand there authority through a concept known as 'reverse parenting'. Educators will be sent to your house and provide new methodologies by which you will run your household so the children are more aligned with the curriculum in the school. A new grading category is going to be added as well to take into account the children's home life. This expansion of board authority is being under taken at the request of the teacher's union. Children still do not show up ready to learn at even the level the schools have adjusted to. Therefore this new proposed program.
Just kidding on that last point.
Can Gregoire *not* tell a lie?
The minimum wage ad is a lie. Claiming every major law enforcement group supports Gregoire is a lie.
What is wrong with her that she can't tell the truth?
21. I also love how Gregoire disables comments on her videos so no can call her out on her lies.
22. We need change in Washington State. Gregoire is finished it will be Gov. Rossi. Get the 75 year old out of this state. Hook her and Ron Sims up with Obama they can out spend each other in D.C.