November 24, 2007
OMG, they hate us!!! My feelings are hurt.
Goldy runs into an individual who says Europeans hate America. Didn't we get scolded with the same meme during the Reagan era?
In contrast, Charles Krauthammer points out that in the realpolitik of foreign affairs, ties with European governments are growing stronger, not weaker. For more debunking, read a former Washington Post foreign correspondent's take on "4 Myths About America-Bashing in Europe."
Posted by Eric Earling at November 24, 2007
08:37 PM | Email This
Gee Goldy, why did we leave Europe in the first place?
Could it have been over taxation?
Was this not what the Boston Tea Party was about?
We are about to see the Seattle Tea Party!
Go Rossi in 2008!
2. The new french prez was just talkin' real nice about us recently. Take that!
3. Say a lie a million times and it is truth. The left and liberals in general want to destroy our connections with our allies. Democrats in Congress sure do a good job of attacking all of our allies. ANd then put the blame on Bush. It is the wish washy liberals that destroy our good relationships. It is the same people that would remove Talk Radio. Because it is the only media outlet that they do not own. SO they can claim these lies without any checks on what they say how bad we are are true or not. Typical Nazi propaganda. Remember they claimed they were winning the war in Russia as they advanced westard through Poland to the German BOrder. THey kept telling the people the lies. No Checks No balances.
Goldy has a problem with the truth, if it doesn't fit his agenda. Liberalism is a mental disorder and with all due respect, Goldstein is showing all of the common symptoms and defending it by repeating lies over and over again as stated in #3.
Bush does deserve some of the blame - he is liberal in some ways, even though he has an R beside his name and with all due respect, he is incompetent. This nation will continue to ascend into hell if either a Bush or Clinton is ever elected to the office of President again...
5. Sorry they don't hate us - they don't understand us. My sister is a prof. in Geneva and her students think we are not the America they used to know and learned about in lower school. General opinion is that we have gone insane as a country and have been taken over by corporate interests. They still love all of our stuff (ipods, Xbox, Lincolns, Microsoft.
I can't find it now, but I ran across a very nasty newspaper article from Europe -- France, I think -- that called the U.S. President a warmonger who stole the liberty of his citizens, and said he was a mental incompetent, and discussed how no sane person would ever have started a war like he did and how the Americans should rise up against him and so on.
The article was talking about Abe Lincoln.
I'm confused. Is there some reason that anything written on HA matters to anyone here? Is there some reason that anyone here mentions them, or remotely believes their neo-commy perspective is worth discussing? Can someone here help me with that?
Goldy's a leftist tool, a complete political moron. His positions are moronic, his perspective is moronic and HA is moronic.
So, why are we discussing this here?
Hinton @ 7 says, "Why are we discussing this here?"
I would suppose because it is good to know one's enemy....and the Democrat left is the enemy of America. They have positioned themselves against all that is good.
The left discounts, even hates, any imposition of laws relating to moral values. They prefer "dogs run free, why can't we?"
They would rather cower and wave the French flag (white, of
course) when confronted by islamic terrorists.
They support oppressive taxation of all who work in order to support a middle class lifestyle for those who choose not to.
The left, and it's American Bar Association supporters, prefer a "revolving door" methodology for prisons rather than "throw away the key" preferred by conservatives.
They demand oppressive government regulation for trendy, unproven crises (golbal warming, etc.), in order to control the every day lives of citizens.
The left desires open boders, allowing millions of illegals to cross, thereby creating a whole new class of "victims" to feed into taxpayer-sponsored social programs.
I commend Eric for his surveilance of freedom's enemies, as combatting them requires our constant vigilance.
9. Goldy just needs something to whine about. He's just mad that good buddy Timmy (who Goldy is extrememly jealous of) got I-960 passed. My suggestion to Goldy is to move to Europe; God knows he'd fit in better there, and I know no one in the U.S would miss him, except for his six regular posters, including Roger Rabbit who is nothing but an unproductive citizen with food stamps, gov't cheese and med. coupons. The man doesn't work-just mindlessly posts on Goldy' website obsessively all day, every day. And Lee, who is nothing but a habitual stoner who never grew up. Occassionaly Lee puts the bong down long enough to write some sort of delusional drivel. Happy Sunday!
10. Do these countries publish opinion polls about what we think of them---- or are we the only country with a public self esteem of a bi polar teenage girl?
11. I lived in Europe for 20 years. They don't hate us. They envy us. However, at the same time they envy us, they depend too much on trade with and especially tourism from the U.S. and therefore resent that dependence. They want our standard of living without having to work for it. They bad-mouth the United States as they wear their Levi's, Nike's, and drink their Johnny Walker. Wimps and hypocrits.
12. Goldy? Delete. The guy just advances whatever sensationalism he can find to give him something to talk about on his radio show. He's a whole lot of bluster. Just ignore.
13. And on the other side of the globe, Australia just sent us a shot over the bow.
PC @ 13,
Never could figure the Aussies.....after all, they let the government confiscate their guns. Won't happen here....especially if Hitlery gets elected.....
There is something going on worldwide. First the French president speaks out about loving American. That is followed by the German, then the new British PM (came into office as anti-Blair policy). This seems to be going on world-wide. Amidst this, I had to chuckle when I heard a quote from Kim Jong Ill also stating he supported USA's actions against terrorists.
Are the other leaders afraid of a Clinton presidency? Are they reading the polls that 'it' is ahead in the race and are scared to death? Are they afraid of the socialist values 'it' will bring to the table?
Did Bush finally get rid of pro-Socialism State Department employees and get his democracy types in? Are they now listening to Bush because they, themselves, are experiencing in-house terrorism issues and the rise of the Islamo-facist state in their own countries?
Lots of stuff going on world-wide and the world seems to be focused on our country.
Is the stock market and dollar declining in anticipation of a Clinton presidency? The stock market always anticipates.