October 10, 2007
"Does Venus Velazquez Have a Race Problem?"
The Seattle Weekly confirms my earlier assessment that Seattle City Council candidate Venus Velazquez is shrill and divisive.
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at October 10, 2007
02:58 PM | Email This
1. What's the big deal? Velázquez looks like a white woman to me.
2. So if I change my name to Montenegro, which it was before an ancestor got hung for thieving horses, I'd be more qualified that a plain 'ole redneck?
3. Yes, as do many other Seattle Progressives who use racism and multiculturalism to legitimize racism.
4. Harrel sounds like the only reasonable, mature adult in the race! If I'd lived in Seattle, I'd definitely vote for him.
You go, Bruce!
Venus is even whiter than me, and I'm a 3rd generation, Hoosier born-and-bred, Italian-Swiss-German American. Can't get much more melting-pot full o' apple pie than that!!
Oh, and my girlfriend IS Puerto Rican (makes Venus look like an albino), and she'd call Venus a low-down, dirty, rotten, no-good race-baiter, a~la Jackson, Sharpton,
Farrakhan et. al.
Maybe Venus oughtta start shilling for Anorexics, instead??
6. shrill and divisive pretty much sums her up. opportunistic is another descriptive term. i don't see her fitting in back in brooklyn. she's simply a spanish speaking anglo.