November 11, 2006
My own blogging will be light this weekend as I spend time with family, clean my office (see photo), catch up on paperwork and read a novel.
My one indulgence in the blog will be to post an update on the 8th district race after King County reports this evening. Enjoy your weekend.
(okay, I broke my pledge and posted one other item. But that was important).
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at November 11, 2006
12:06 PM | Email This
It's sure nice to know that I'm not the only one who has papers on the floor next to the table where I do all my work. :-)
We love ya, Stefan. Enjoy the time off.
2. Stefan, I second the thanks for all of your hard work.
3. It can't be said enough Stefan, your hard work is much appreciated. You make a difference every day, and yes, what you do is important.
4. As always, Stefan - time off well-deserved. And trust me - I've seen worse, as the room goes... :)
5. You call that messy? I should upload a photo of my daughter's bedroom. At least in your office, you can tell what kind of floor covering exists...
6. Nice one. You obviously still have a regrigerator full of unopened Pabst 12 packs. . . . lay off your self, take a break - relax for some time and thanks for providing the forum. Moonbats like it here too. Maybe this spring after the flood we'll all rebuild the trails up at Mount Rainier in an unprecedented act of defiant conservative socialist libertarian anarchist neighborly common interest. Cheers SS!
Where's the 50 dirty coffee cups and soda cans?
Messy is an inch of sheet rock sandings and various scraps because you've been remodeling it yourself for 2 years....geeze you Seattle-ites are uptight.
8. That office is as messy as mine. You must be a Liberal.