October 31, 2006
What You Can Do To Annoy Liberals During the Next Week
You can help with a GOTV effort. I'm taking time off part of this week and next to volunteer, on top of the blogging I do in my spare time to advance the conservative cause.
For those needing some pointers on where to go, you can call either the State Republican Party, the King County Republican Party, or any county party office, to find out where to get plugged in to efforts in your community. Alternatively, if you prefer to work directly for a candidate, here's a handy source for that. If you're really serious, see if you can volunteer in the 48th Leg. District, where your work would help Luke Esser, Dave Reichert, and Mike McGavick all at once.
Readers know I prefer to leave my writing here to conservative-leaning commentary, not unofficial party shilling like many of the liberal blogs. But in this case, I would hate for anyone to think they didn't know where to go to lend a hand.
For what it's worth, I did this in 2004 locally as well, and was almost deployed to Iowa as part of the RNC's 72-hour taskforce. This year, the RNC notified a bunch of volunteers they are fully stocked in target states this year, and released us to aid in local races of interest (such as Reichert's). An interesting anecdote for the enthusiasm remaining in the conservative base wouldn't you think?
Go forth and do good work.
Posted by Eric Earling at October 31, 2006
12:52 PM | Email This
1. Eric I think I can one up you on how to annoy liberals this week. The best thing you can do is go out and vote Republican!
Even better vote two or three times (in King County, who'll know the difference?)!
Joke, folks. Conservatives on this blog know that, but the humorless libs have to have it explained.
3. Knock yourselves out, I would love for your side to put your best effort out there and still lose. That would make the drubbing on Tuesday even sweeter. So sorry though that your effort does not annoy me in the least, try try again.
4. You may be joking, but this is REALY important. Polls show Reichert down TWO points--> GOTV!!! and help suffering republicans!!!
5. Eric is absolutely right. I helped doorbell in the Sammamish area last week for Reichert and McGavick. It felt great to know that I'd taken a concrete step in response to all the left's attacks. Instead of retreating and hating them back, I took action that can really help. Even leaving a brochure on somebody's door can get a vote from someone (it worked on me back in the '80s when I was a clueless voter.)
6. If the Democrats don't win big in this election, they will be out in droves to seek therapy. The sales of prozac will skyrocket, thanks to the liberal moonbats who can't handle reality, nor the truth. The Dems may make a few modest gains, but the tea leaves say "not happening" for winning both houses.
7. #4 - What polls have Reichert down by 2 pts. ? Only the polls in your head, but if that gives you peace - go ahead and think it. Don't go spreading your leftist fiction on this blog though - save it for the Daily KOS or Horses pitut.
KS. Way to make yourself look like an idiot. Majority Watch/ Constituent Dynamics is even a "right wingISH" independent poll too... much like my Rep in the 8th.
So, I will continue to spread the truth you MORON, but in the meantime, feel free to check the link, and go sit in your own piss you idiot.
The polls in my head actually put Darcy behind by 1 point but withing the 4.2% margin of error. but then again I, like yourself, occasionaly like to make up stuff in blogs to make myself feel better. But not this time--> look at the link