May 02, 2006
Local government surrenders to the Reconquista
King County Executive Ron Sims shown leading yesterday's Reconquista rally in downtown Seattle. [Jim Miller has more on Sims at the rally below]
And the Nickels administration has apparently granted citizenship to everybody who they thought might participate in the march:
The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) anticipates up to 15,000 citizens will participate in a march and rally on immigration issues on Monday, May 1, 2006.
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at May 02, 2006
09:14 AM | Email This
1. Nothing that guy does surprises me anymore.
It's highly disturbing to see your elected officials demonstrating with illegal aliens who've broken the law to be here and have no legal standing to be here or even demand anything!! They have enjoyed the blessings of this country even though they have no legal right to yet are demanding anything?? Would I break into Mexico illegally and start 'demanding' things??? Are you crazy???
My father came to this country from South America legally. He stayed legally and became a citizen. He never would have approved of these marches, because these people didn't come through the legal way, as he did.
3. and I can get busted for smoking.... go figure!
The dems have a serious problem distinguishing between LEGAL and ILLEGAL:
Illegal land grabs
Legal gun ownership
Legal free speech
Legal property rights
The are falling into the patterns of Party Apparatchiks, the rules are what is convenient, and expeditious for holding power.
Down with the Commissars!
With a calendar at DoC celebrating communist mass murders and this behavior the cold war isn't over yet.
This is absolutely shameful. I actually think that the immigrants who work hard and mean well are good for America. We've always been a nation of immigrants. And our immigration process is archaic and glacial making it hard for even those who want to work to come here legally.
But for those who desecrate our flag, our traditions and march for reconquista, etc. there is no respect. What we should do is keep the hard working immigrants who stayed at their jobs on Monday, and round up all of the reqonquistas, the criminals, ner-do-wells, anti-Americans, socialists and their supporters like Ron Sims and deport them to Mexico or to Cuba where they can hang with their ideological conspirators.
The marches have done far more to hurt the movement for those who legitimately want to immigrate than they have done to help. Now many Americans simply see these people as yet another whiner class of victims who want a handout and special rights designation for nothing.
Sims is the biggest shame of all though; he's about as un-American as it gets. A socialist pig.
6. I expected to see this picture of Ron Sims. Like so many politicians, he will do almmost anything for a vote.
7. This is a power issue, if the KC democrats don't keep all of the illegal aliens they'll loose a solid voting block.
8. I don't believe I saw Ron's picture in the Times or the King County Journal today. I hope he keeps this photo out there for the next election cycle. I can hear the campaign slogans now "Out of work? wages too low? Ron is working on behalf of your illegal alien replacement" brought to you by the King County Democratic Party. Maybe Ron was recruiting new county employees who will work under the table for cash. A little value added for the taxpayers right Ron? Was Darcy Burner at the rally too? I'd like to see that picture if its out there.
A caller on KVI this morning said that they called the Seattle INS office to report illegal immigrants - referring to the march - the person on the line told him that they had his number and if he called again, they would turn over this information to the State Patrol and have the caller investigated for "phone harassment".
KVI was going to try to see if this is true....
Also, apparently, there are Federal laws prohibiting INS from getting information from Social Security or the IRS about fraudulent use of SS numbers.
Is our government really serious about immigration control? I wonder.
10. Ah, votes for Sims! That's what it is all about! He's out there in the public eye, showing what a benevolent figure he is, representing the will of the people and the rule of law.
All these wonderful, salt-of-the-city citizens who can cast a vote, no matter where they live or what their citizenship truly is, can vote Sims to be their man!
The irony brings a tear to my eye.
11. 1 Only Ron Sims and Greg Nickels are capable of this
2 In 1991 after the first Gulf War, all major cities except Seattle had parades to welcome home the troops from Kuwait
3 Norman Rice and the City Council chose not to have a parade
4 Paul Samuelson Jr writes in Newsweek of the risk of having a permanent underclass develop
5 How does Ron Sims and Greg Nickels plan to prevent this?
6 FYI here's a link I found that is self promotion at its highest
7 The sad thing is that Seattle, King County, and Washington are capable of greatness as shown w/ Evans, Jackson, and Magnuson; but now we only elect bench warmers
12. Please follow up on the KVI story... I can't listen during the day and I know I won't see it in any MSM.
13. Looks like aiding crime to me! He'd fit right in with the hookers on Aurora.
Lets show our displeasure with the demonstrations on Monday May 1 (Communist Workers's Day) by boycotting all Mexican restaurants on Cinco de Mayo.
I'm going to a Texas BBQ place to have a belated San Jacinto Day (April 21) celebration. That's the day when Texans under Sam Houston kicked Santa Ana's butt all the way back to Monterey.
15. Has anyone seen the picture from one of the rallies on the Drudge Report? You can't make this stuff up.
16. No surprise to see Sims leading the pack. He sees his future in that group and thus acts accordingly. Next week he would attack the group if he thought it would benefit him. He has no shame.
A photo of Sims to encourage more illegal voters to come to King County on May 1st - Pinko de Mayo !
These people are all socialists and we might as well start labelling them what they are - what difference does it make ? There are clear examples of socialism that can be linked to Sims, Gregoire and corrupted Democrat leadership of this state and the biggest socialist/Marxist of all is Comrade Pelz !
18. They are selling us out big time. Why waste our breath on the Socialist label? They are setting themselves up to be the hierarchy of the Communist Nation of America. They are polluting our votes, our children, our schools, our media, free enterprise, property rights, our food supply and our morality. We are under siege and we answer by politely trying to engage them on blog chat boards. Our American forefathers warned of this day. We each must become more vocal and active to defend the American way of life for our children and grandchildren.
19. I forgot to mention the obvious, our military is being handicapped and demoralized.
Do not forget that 10 years latter Fremont with only 200 troops kicked their butts from Monterey all the way back to Mexico City.
Pinko de Mayo...now that is funny!
I like the idea of a boycott of Mexican products i.e.: Corona and other Mexican Beers, Piñatas, fruits and veggies grown in Mexico but not Mexican restaurants. I do not know of a single Mexican Restaurant that is owned or operated by an illegal.
On this upcoming May 5th, tip a glass of beer if you like but not one with a slice of lemon in it.
Come to think of it if you have to put a slice of lemon in it to give it some flavor, why the hell do you drink it anyway!!!
"They are polluting our votes, our children, our schools, our media, free enterprise, property rights, our food supply and our morality."
You left out "and our precious bodily fluids."
What do yous expect from Ron “tax to the max” Sims, he is only popular because of the lowered expectations of an off-the rack culture.
23. I just get the feeling that Ron and Harry B would make a great duo. Day O' daylight come...
24. You left out "and our precious bodily fluids."
I see that Mr. irrelevance has squatted and left it's mark again......
Why yes, Ivan! Even our bodily fluids are taken to pay taxes:
Of course if our medical treatment was FREE, we wouldn't have to pay for blood donors. They would line up to become unpaid government "volunteers".
Go to : TUBE VIDEO AZTLAN RISING
ALL MEXICAN WANT TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY 69 BIILIONS THIS COUNTRY SPENDING FIR THEIR BENEFITS HEALTCARE ,EDUCATION.
AND THEY ALREADY TAKE OVER CA, LA WITH THEIR POPULATIONS AND THEIR CONGRESS