January 26, 2006
Believe it or not
Al-Jazeera reports that terrorist group Hamas has won the Parliamentary election in the Palestinian territories.
This is shocking enough, but vote counters also found 32 more votes for Christine Gregoire!
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at January 26, 2006
08:44 AM | Email This
1. Now Stefan, this is funny. ROFLMAO
I will be traveling down to Olympia to meet with occupant-of-the-gubernatorial-chair Gregoire as part of the WSNA to-do next Tuesday.
Do you want me to give a report of the occasion afterwards?
3. Now, that's funny! LOL!!!
Only if you thoroughly dissect her. Do you really think she will be there for more than 15 minutes?
And please, report back to us what she says on this new revelation.
5. I now have to clean the coffee off on my screen now. Thanx a lot Shark. LMAO!
6. I hear those 32 votes were cast at the Palistinians' Evergreen State College voting precinct.
7. Tried to follow Stefan's link. I am glad Stefan can read Arabic.
Nicole Brodeur made the big time, not as she would like though. Check out the review of her article in this morning's Times at sweetness-light.com.
9. Tried to follow Stefan's link. I am glad Stefan can read Arabic.
You obviously wouldn't cut it as a member of the King Co. canvassing board. It is clear to any "unbiased" observer that all of those little squiggly marks are obviously votes for Fraudoire. The voters just didn't know enough to fill in the oval, so they made those funny-looking marks. In fact, if you look closely, you can probably see "Christine Rossi" written in there. Yep, obviously another vote for Fraudoire. Mark it down, and "move on".
(Yeah, "move on" this, libs...)
10. Interested Observer = Kevin Carns? I think so.
11. Interested Observer = Kevin Carns? I think so.
I think not. Who dat?
12. IS THAT ALL OF TRE VOTES THEY FOUND...MAYBE QUEEN CHRISTEEN IS LOSING HER BASE!!!
14. Oh grow up Stefan.
15. The Gregoire votes were probably the ONLY un-extorted votes cast in that election!
Heh....I think Gregoire should visit the Palestinians! She could make another "sister" city like the one she has in Cuba!...(gag!)
16. Wow!! I'm Impressed!! (sacasm)