April 01, 2005
Not an April Fools Joke
It just hit the fan that King County Elections recently discovered several dozen uncounted ballots at an elections office, presumably the MBOS absentee ballot facility.
Senior election officials have known about this for several days and have kept it under wraps. Logan and Huennekens presumably knew about it at last night's town hall meeting. It's now an open secret.
Posted by Stefan Sharkansky at April 01, 2005
04:57 PM | Email This
Again, this one is not an April Fools joke. I learned about this from multiple independent and highly reliable sources. I've checked it out with some local journalists. They've also heard about it and believe it to be a credible story that they're now following up on. Stay tuned.
after all that has happened, why should anyone be surprised by this turn of events? Now watch, they will count them on the sly. If they add up for the Dumbo-crats, we will hear how this increased the margin of victory. If not, you will never know they were tallied postr-election.
Where is the ballot initiative to rename King County to COOK County anyway?
2. Will a FOIA request allow you to see the ballots? If so, we'd be interested to know more about them.
3. Is this the 6th or 7th "discovery" of new ballots? RICO laws? FBI? Exterminated the Democrat voter felons!
4. Is this the 6th or 7th "discovery" of new ballots? RICO laws? FBI? Exterminate the Democrat voter felons!
6. Maybe they're secret because they came from Sammamish and would've put Rossi over the top. I can see why they wouldn't want those around or known about.
7. Stefan, are you sure it isn't an April Fools joke? Almost sounds like one. But I really can see this sort of thing happening in King County. Someone should find out these people's names, call them, and see (1) whether they believe they voted in November and (2) who they voted for. There is a good chance that this is simply gross incompetence and not deliberate fraud.
Maybe this has something to do with King County selling the brains of dead people for money.
Wonder how many of those 180 dead people whose brains were taken are still registered and voting?
9. I think it's the 10th time! This is total and complete f#@$&& insanity!
10. king county home of the grossly incompetant election "off-icials".
If THIS latest *find* isn't enough to prove that the outcome of the November election CANNOT possibly be determined with ANY certainty....nothing will!
I think the good Judge will be more than willing to *skip* the future stall tactics the Dems keep whining for......The Democrats are toast!
(Actually - they've been toast ever since the first mass ballot descrepancies were found...but they keep flopping around like chickens with their heads cut off...giving the perception they are still alive...)
They are even less competent at cover ups than they are at elections.
You couldn't ask for a better break the week before the court case gets rolling again. I really would like to know how the democrats can even show their faces in the courtroom.
What a great way to start the weekend!
Wow! So maybe this was the underground spring from whenceforth ballots seeped whenever needed during the manual recount to help Gregoire.
A model election indeed.
Jesus Christ, get over it you whiny little bitches! Waaaaa!!! How can you fawkin whine about this for 6 months after all the shenanigans your party has pulled in the last 3 elections? Hagel, Cleland, Gore, Kerry? Ohio? Florida? Georgia? YOu want some real news??? Here you go...
15. What a bunch of bitches...
Here's the difference: WA Dems have accepted calls to re-examine the voting regulations. D.C. Repugs have rejected calls to examine voting regulations. Instead they labeled attempts to question what happened "crimes against Moral Decency!" (that from the champion of ethics himself Tom DeLay)
A re-vote in WA without fixing the problems would not provide any better or more accurate results. The Repugs are calling for an immediate re-vote - does that in anyway suggest that they want free and fair or, more likely, want their guy in office no matter how.
The WA race went through the legal channels with the Rs bitching and whining about it the whole time. After their guy lost they suddenly got concerned about how elections are held.
We are consistent. We want free and fair elections that have a paper trail. Fix the problems in all of the states. We are not looking for a re-vote because we are confident that, if the mid-term elections are free and fair, there will be impeachment hearing in 2007
Can you please provide a citation for that Delay quote? I've been unable to find any evidence that Delay has ever called questions about electoral integrity (or anything else) "crimes against Moral Decency!"
18. Why bother, Scott?
Lynn and AnntheMan are just trolls from rudepundit, or the authour of rudpundit, looking for traffic and attention.
"Why bother, Scott?"
Because if it isn't challenged, some people will believe it.
20. When do you begin to wonder if Mugabe has been calling Logan to get advice?
21. Good job. Stay on it. Click on my name for more and for some old links.
The King County machine needs not only to be overturned in the Election contest hearing, but also is screaming for Federal investigation.
The new legislation passed in Olympia will make voter fraud easier, not more difficult than before with 1) All-mail elections and 2) No photo ID nor fingerprint required. This is a sick joke that really disenfranchses all legal voters - elections in Ukraine and Iraq now have more safeguards against fraud than election in WA !
The last time I checked we live in the USA, and just because election laws have been lax in King County and to a lesser extent the rest of this state for a long, long time - doesn't mean that this situation is not subject to investigation and heavy penalties.
If the system of laws breaks down, we have anarchy. Y A W N - Nelson, Lynn, Anntheman and all of you other leftist anarchists - you are verbally defecating on our system of laws so that you think it will help your Democrat brethren - but it will only serve to bring down this Democratic Republic - you don't get it and you don't want to get it ! You left-wing nuts are in the minority and you all need a sanity check. Get in touch with your selves and go see a shrink or you'll self-destruct, but you have the freedom in this great country to say screw you and go about self-destructing.
Lynn - get your head out of where the sun don't shine. There will not be another election until November this year and new "so-called" controls passed by your Dem-brethren will be in place. There will also be a ton of surveillance. So, bring it on !!
I also hear you trying to justify that just because there was alleged voter fraud in Ohio, Florida in 2000 and by Tom Delay recent, that the alleged fraud here is simply payback and that's OK. And you wonder why the ethics of this country are in the toilet ?
Besides which, it seems to have driven RudePundit and his alter egos away. As far as I can tell, he hasn't posted since I called him on his stupid and obvious lie.
25. I've been following the steps the Vatican is taking prior to and during the forthcoming Papal election to name a sucessor to the late John Paul II. Security detail sweeping the Sistine Chapel for electronic bugs and such and even the sleeping quarters for the voting members of the College of Cardinals. Do you think they have heard about the shenanigans of the KING COUNTY Election Board and are taking no chances?